Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I am a CA and a CS with over 30 years of experience in Finance & Accounts, Corporate and Other Laws etc. I have worked in various sectors like Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, EPC etc. I had the privilege to work in senior level in various large and mid -sized organisations as well as start ups in the Private Sector, Public Sector, MNCs etc.
Currently, I am working as a Financial Advisor to a Delhi based group company of a renowned business group of Kolkata.

Am into practice. After taking VRS from Syndicate Bank in 2001, acquired qualification in 2002, worked for (1) year and then onwards for the past 14.5 years am into practice

i am sudarshan s , CA and CS , practising CA from chennai. Interested in interacting with fellow professional and to raise queries and reply to queries

HI all, I am T.R…L.NARASIMHAN and I am a qualified chartered accountant and company secretary and having my own practice in chennai for past two decades. I am always open to share and receive knowledge and also give a helping hand to new fellow professionals
happy week

Hi I am Karuppiah from Chennai practicing as Chartered Accountant and qualified CS and Grad CWA.

I am R K Gupta working as Company Secretary in Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited, Namrup (Assam) since 2004

At the outset Great Job My Dear Mule

This is Rajkumar Mahto, Qualified in 2002 have varied experience with Listed and Unlisted company. The last 2 assignments with German MNC worked closely at plant level. Now preparing for Insolvency Professional exam.
Would love to discuss on Corporate Law Matter, Export-Import , Insolvency Code, etc.

I am 68 yrs old and not likely to appear for any exam in this life . I am a BSc LLB ACS ( I still remain an associate with my no as A2101 ) I retired as General Manager ( Legal and Secretarial ) did a 5 yr stint as Head ( Adm ) in a MNC in Mumbai and Hyderabad before joining My friends Gopimohan and Satheesan ( brothers ;both company secretaries ) as Trivandrum Partner of their firm Gopimohan,Satheesan and Associates

Hi I am Rajesh Issar from Noida I am an CWA, CS and ,LLB thanks for inviting me to this platform… Have experience in finance accounting, legal, secretarial, …

My name is B. Balaji Gupta working in Vaya Finserv Pvt Ltd as a Company Secretary and Compliance Officer in Hyderabad.
i have 12+ years of experience in the field of Secretarial and other works.

Myself MANISH KR AGRAWAL Practising Company Secretary since 2006 , living in Capital of India .

This is CS Biswajit Ghosh, a CS in practice located in Bangalore. Our Firm is BMP & Co. LLP, Company Secretaries. We are focused on providing Corporate Law compliance and advisory services. We are a team size of 19 people having 10 qualified CS in the team. Pl feel free to reach out to us for any requirements/ clarifications.

I am a CS in practice along with my Friend who is a CA. we reside in Kolkata.

My name is M D Muralidharan. Member of CS since 2015.
Had experience a year in listing co., now I am working as a Co.Secy in one unlisted public co,.

I feel proud by joining in this club.

If any query related to professional matters and updation about professionals.

thanks to all…bye

I am an Associate Member, Law Graduate and CAIIBI. I am superannuated now and reside in Bangalore. I was President & Secretary in a leading listed steel-maker. I am engaged now in
a business advisory role for development of a software solution for Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code.

I am a qualified Company Secretary having an experience of more than 2 years. during which I have handled IPO, SEBI mutual fund registration, right issue, private placement and other routine secretarial work. I have also assisted in registration of NBFC, filed returns for NBFC of asset size more than 500 crores and also made foreign remittances in accordance with FEMA.
Presently giving consultancy on Companies Act, 2013 and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.

hi…i m archana, a company secretary in practice. I completed my professional exam in aug 2015 and after that i did my one year training. I m practicing as company secretary since march 2017 and luking forward to explore myself in this field.

Hello community, I am Aditya Solanki. CS-Executive level student and also pursuing Bachelor of Law form RTMNU (Nagpur University).

hello sir,

I am Payal Dodia. I have done CS, BBA, MBA with Finance and LLB. I have experienced as compliance officer in pvt. Ltd. Company in Ahmedabad.
Right now i am searching job reagrding my qualifications.
Kindly suggest me a good job.
Work area preferred: Baroda, mumbai, pune, banglore, ahmedabad.
Hoping to be favored.:blush: